This tagging thing is not pretty new to me. I’ve discovered this fun way of blogging years ago among some indian bloggers who blogged here on WordPress.com network. I enjoyed reading those stuff. A bunch of same questions answered by many. It’s pretty interesting. However, this is the first time someone tagged me which is same as inviting to answer the questions. Before I go on answering the questions, let me tell you that I was tagged by another blogger from Bangladesh named Mahmud Faisal bhai.
There I will answer a total of 26 questions divided in three sections called “Ten Hows”, “Nine Whats” and “Seven Whos”. Here you go:
1. How did you get one of your scars?
– Well, the latest one was caused by hot frying pan. Accidentally I touched it and my finger got burnt. 😦
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
– I don’t even remember if I remembered that it was my birthday on my last birthday. 😕
3. How are you feeling at this moment?
– As usual. 😐
4. How did your last night go last night?
– Sleepy. 😉
5. How did you do in high school?
– I’m still doing. 😀
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
– Someone bought me this; can’t remember who. 😕
7. How often do you see your best friend?
– Rarely. In average, twice or thrice a month.
8. How much money did you spend last month?
– More than average, because I bought a new modem and subscribed to a new ISP. 🙂
9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
– Um, may I skip it (not the question, but this marriage thing 😐 )?
10. How old will you be at your next birthday?
– Who cares? 😉
1. What’s your mother’s name?
– What’s the reason you’re asking me for? 😀
2. What did you do last weekend?
3. What is the most important part of your life?
– That’s a very complicated question. I’d rather skip it. 😐
4. What would you rather be doing? Change water in the turtle tank.
– I got pets. 😀
5. What did you last cry over?
– On Eid day.
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
– Working on computer, surfing the Internet, blogging and the likes.
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
– I’m done. No significant other is necessary.
8. What are you worried about?
– My board exam (SSC) this January/February and my parents’ interruptions in my online activities and job.
9. What did you have for breakfast?
– Ruthi and Meat. But I prefer Paratha (the one with oil). 😀
1. Who was the last person you saw?
– Apart from my family members, the last person I saw was my best friend Mim.
2. Who was the last person you texted?
– Mim, my only best friend.
3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
– Mim, on the day after Eid.
4. Who was the last person to call you?
– Mim. 😀
5. Who did you last hug?
– Shishir, a friend from my school. He does it often.
6. Who is the last person who texted you?
7. Who was the last person you said “I Love You” to?
– The one who deserved it then. 😐
Well, so that was the answers from me. Hope you people enjoyed it.
Let me tag over these questions to a couple of bloggers who read my posts and whose posts I read regularly. They are: Nadia Apu, Maimoona Rahman Apu, Notetoselfhumanize (she helps me a lot with my English, don’t know what her name is. I’m also confused if she’ll have the time to post with the answers 😦 ), James Annjo and everyone else who is reading this post. 🙂