I spotted these kinds of tag posts in the first year of my blogging in WordPress.com. This is actually a nice way to increase interactivity as well as get to know each other better. For those who can’t come up with ideas for their next blog post, which fortunately happens rarely to me, this is a great source of inspiration.
I’m tired at the questions, though. Due to the pressure I directly above my head for the ongoing final exams have made me sick of questions. Lucky that I don’t have to study or brainstorm (that’s often what I do at exam hall) for answers. So, here goes the questions tagged by Princess Laila.
As for the rule of this particular tag post:
- You must post the rules
- Answer the questions tagger set for you in their post and then ‘create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged’
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. What are the reasons or inspiration for your blog?
Well, that’s probably the easiest question to answer. If you’re asking about what is the reason for starting this blog, it’s better described in this post. If you’re asking how I come up with ideas and what are the sources of inspiration for keeping this blog alive, that has a rather simple answer: I gather ideas from the world around me. A lot of events occur every single day. Most of these get me thinking about something and at the end of the day I find myself writing a post about it. Possibly that’s why I like to term this blog as a personal blog. 🙂
2. If you were given 3 wishes what would you wish for? ( can’t ask for more wishes)
You asked me this hard question because I said the previous question was very easy, right? 😦 Well, I have so many wishes and I have to sort them out by category. For example, if you ask me for 3 geeky wishes, I’d say i) become a tech reporter somewhere in the US, ii) get a mac and iii) be affordable to get a lot of gadgets.
However, if you ask me for real-life wishes, I’d probably start with being able to go back in time and fix a few mistakes I’ve made. But I can’t really sort out what the next two wishes would be because there are too many to be sorted out (or perhaps there ain’t any. I’m confused about anything life 😐 )
3. Time is running out and you only have time to either have a shower or iron your clothes, what will you do?
It depends on the situation. In most cases, if I’m all sweaty and didn’t take shower the previous day, I’d go take a shower. On the other hand, if I’m going to the studio to take out a photograph of myself, I’ll probably iron my clothes. 🙂
4. The reason behind you having the mobile that you do?
I bought it as my budget was low and I couldn’t afford an Android handset at the moment. It’s been a little more than a month since I bought my Samsung Champ Duos. I’m not happy about it, though. Its processor is too low to run most java applications. Luckily, Opera Mini runs pretty well.
More about my phone on this post. (See? Almost everything that happens on my life has a blog post about it 😉 )
5. A song you love but are embarrassed to let anyone know, what’s it called?
Because of its lyrics. 😐
6. If you were an animal, which would you be?
T-Rex. In other words, Dinosaur. I used to wonder how it felt to be so giant although this thought has started to change after watching a documentary on the Discovery Channel that showed trying to attract a female Dinosaur was nothing less than a suicide mission. If you can pass, you win. If you don’t, you most possibly die. 😐
7. If you could turn back the clock and fix a mistake you made, which would it be?
I’m still waiting for an unlikely to happen. I know it’s crazy. But I love waiting. I made mistakes I’d love to fix. Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody wants to fix them. But clock of nature is too cruel to go reverse.
8. Out of all the blogs here on wordpress which one would you recommend to me for reading?
9. What’s the worst post you have ever read and why was it so bad for you?
I’ve read like millions of post and it’s downright impossible for me to answer that. 😦
10. Why have you chosen the theme that you have on your blog?
The moment I saw this theme I decided that this is the right one to tie knot with. 😀
11. Your favourite quote of all time?
Um, that too is difficult to answer. How about “Be Mine?” Oh, you wouldn’t know what is my all time favorite. I’m not sure. It’s seasonal, I guess. 😕
My Eleven Questions
- Your email inbox has a lot of personal messages as well as important and confidential information that others should not know. Apart from these common reasons, why would you not give me your email password?
- If you were Tom, would you ever give up hope on catching Jerry and eating him up?
- iPhone or Android-run smartphone? Tell us exactly why you choose your option.
- I’m Mark Zuckerberg, blame me for three things I’ve done wrong or unfair with Facebook (must not be anything related to technical feature).
- Name one sin you’d commit if God promised to to allow you.
- Designer and developer is ready. Tell us a new concept that you’d like as a smartphone application.
- To reduce fuel cost, researchers thought of one-way travel to Mars and let people colonize there. Would you really be participating if you were invited to volunteer?
- Name three of your favorite English movie and favorite English book (fiction).
- One really bad thing about you. Something which can scare away the person in relationship with you.
- How did you decide to choose the name of your blog?
- What obstacles have you faced so far in blogging? How did you overcome them?
Tagging Eleven People
It’s really hard to choose people from the list of bloggers who follow my blog and people who I follow. I’m therefore leaving out the rule of tagging eleven people and urging YOU to copy the questions above, write your answers and post it on your blog with a link back to this post so that I and my readers know that you posted.
If you don’t have a blog, feel free to copy the numbers and provide your answer in the comment form below. I’d love to know what you’d do in these awkward situations. 😉
If you have never done this before, trust me it’s fun! I’m looking forward to receiving your pingback and reading your answers.